Current Job Posting:
and Office Ninja
We are a growing sleep consulting company with a solid reputation for outstanding service and a friendly and warm environment. We are leading the way in the industry and have been told by our amazing clients that we are the “Tiffany of Sleep Consultants”.
Based in Kelowna BC, we have raised the bar by providing the necessary tools and best practices required to ensure the best, long-term outcomes for our families that we work with. Established in 2009, our growing local & international clientele ranges from NHL Hockey Players, Celebrities, Nurses, Family Physicians, Lactation Consultants, Pediatricians and Doulas.
You are driven by a deep desire to create exceptional customer service. You are an active listener and highly organized with effective communication skills (both written and verbal). You understand the challenges of being a sleep deprived parent. You love to collaborate, share ideas and work in a team environment. You are problem solver who works to find solutions to any challenges thrown their way! You’re a self-starter and can complete tasks independently but still fit in and have FUN in a collaborative environment making the world a better place by helping families with the beautiful gift and skill of SLEEP. Previous marketing experience is a bonus but not required.
What You Will Be Doing?
As a full-time Powerhouse Concierge and Virtual Office Ninja, you will be running the day to day activities of the business. This is a flexible position offering the candidate a unique virtual working schedule.
- Answer phones, emails and schedule client appointments
- Conduct 15-min client consultations and complete the booking process
- Responsible for achieving monthly budgeted sales targets
- Collect payments from clients for services
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys and follow up
- Data entry into CRM
- Effectively communicate to management, associates and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Perform office duties and tasks
- A willingness to learn and grow while the business evolves
3 More Reasons to Join Our Team
- Incredible opportunity to work with talented, positive and professional sleep enthusiasts while having both independence and time to work collaboratively
- Incredible job satisfaction, you’ll be part of a life changing experience
- An opportunity to grow and learn diverse skills in a meaningful way
How to Apply:
Please submit the following:
- What three things would your friends say about you?
- Tell us in a few paragraphs why you’re the VERY BEST CANDIDATE for the position.
- Preferences will be given to Pam Nease Sleep Clients and for those located in Kelowna, B.C.
Send application to email@example.com before FRIDAY OCTOBER 5, 2018, midnight PST.
Business is BOOMING and I need YOUR HELP!
Does this sound like you?
You’re a parent who is as passionate about the beautiful gift and skill of sleep as we are.
You want to create loving, practical, simple and FUN solutions for as many tired parents as possible.
You want to help create the same miracles that you witnessed in your own family once your children learned this vital life skill.
You love personal development, learning about sleep and its importance, and want to share that message with others.
You want to make the world a better place by helping families teach their little one(s) the precious gift of healthy independent sleep.
You are looking for a wonderful way to balance the needs of your own family while being able to serve others.
You HATE the word sleep training.
You are looking for a way to make a great income but not need to pay for child care.
You do NOT like leaving babies all alone to cry. You do NOT believe in CRY IT OUT.
You are looking for a way to set your own hours, set your own schedule and set your own holidays. You want to work on your own terms.
Together with Sophie, Jessica, Ashlyn, Ashley and Pam, you’ll help make the world a better place by rescuing families from the plight of sleep deprivation and transforming their lives to sleep filled happy and harmonious ones.
- Conduct stellar in person or Skype/Facetime/ Hang Out Consultations
- Wrap your clients in love just like Pam has done for the past 7 years
- Provide exceptional and outstanding follow up support via phone, text and email
- Constantly look for ways we can add more value and improve the level of service to the families we serve
- Have to SOURCE your clients! I will give them to you!
- Convince someone to hire you! I will do that for you!
- Worry about all the headaches such as collecting fees, scheduling the initial 1.5 to 2 hour consultation, reminding your client of the appointment and returning the questionnaire on time.
- Worry about trying to build a business from scratch and waste countless hours and money on ineffective advertising, cold calling, building an effective website, understanding SEO – what the heck is that?, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linked In, networking, writing blogs with the ultimate goal of finding clients and then convince them that they should make sleep a priority and hire you!
- Worry about having to do public speaking events such as trade shows, tv, radio and going to networking events and anything “baby” to let others know about you and your services. If you like that kinda thing, GREAT but you don’t HAVE to ~ I will do it for you!
- Worry about knowing everything or trying to learn everything about children and sleep during your initial training. You are going to be able to access me, my knowledge and my experience of full time consulting with children from birth to age 10 for the past 9 years.
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats whether it is in person, virtually, phone or via text or email
- You have a sense of humour and like to have FUN when you are working
- You are extremely passionate about SLEEP and the overall health and wellbeing of children
- You are a former client (preferred but not required)
- You have excellent time management skills and can create healthy boundaries
- You love personal development
- You are deeply passionate about people and creating positive relationships
- You’re not thin skinned or (overly) attached to your ego — you’re focused on helping families get the sleep they need and wish to be able to work independently but also as part of a team
- You’re comfortable working in a virtual environment
- You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do whether it is personal or professional but still strive for a healthy work/life balance
- You’re focused on the getting things right as families are trusting us with the most PRECIOUS part of their lives – their child/ren
- You might already be a fellow Pediatric Sleep Consultant but are disillusioned with running a business. You are tired of making very little income because the majority of your time is spent on trying to source clients rather than doing what you truly love – helping families get the sleep they need.
- You might already be a fellow Pediatric Sleep Consultant and making a decent income but you were promised by your mentor that it would be part time. In reality, the consulting is part time BUT you are working full time or even more in order to get everything done. Now your personal and family life is being compromised.
- You might already be a fellow Pediatric Sleep making a decent income, have a decent work/life balance, but you want MORE of both. You would like to take a true and proper holiday and be able to truly unplug and not worry about your clients while you focus on you and your family. You crave being part of a team and want to be able to offer more value to the families you serve.
If you are serious about joining the Pam Nease Sleep Revolution, you have:
- Child/ren of your own
- Proven communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- A creative, positive spirit along with a passion for personal development and an attitude of gratitude
Wait a minute … don’t I have to have a medical background? Don’t I need to know about Sleep? What about professional experience with children … wouldn’t that be required?
Yes and No! Sure, all those would be wonderful but this is not my first rodeo. I held senior management positions in the corporate world before dedicating my career to the beautiful gift and skill of independent sleep. I am a firm believer in hiring attitude and training skills. I will make sure that you have the proper knowledge before you work with a client ~ after all ~ it is my brand and reputation ~ not just yours that is at stake. I have worked extremely hard to create those Love Letters and my clients feel like family.
The Nitty Gritty… is this guaranteed salaried position with pay, perks, benefits and a company car?
No, it isn’t. You would be an Associate. Is there risks with that? Sure, there is but I am expanding because I can no longer keep up with the demand for my services. Honestly, I have not been able to keep up for a few years now. There have been times where I am booking four to eight weeks in advance WITHOUT ANY MARKETING. I have honestly not handed out a business card nor paid for any form of advertising in over three years. Why I am so busy? Raving clients who spread the word about me and my services. I will show you how to wrap your clients in love and make that magic happen so you can earn a great compensation IMMEDIATELY after training.
If you are a former client reading this, then you KNOW that I give people the straight goods. I am not going to sugar coat things nor give you false promises. The same applies for the talented individuals that choose to come and join my team. Before we both sign on the dotted line, you will have a clear understanding of the Sleep Consulting Industry and the opportunity (all the pros and cons) to being an Associate with Pam Nease Sleep.
This is a virtual position working with our distributed team. If you are in Kelowna, bonus! We can have coffee and I can hug you on a regular basis. If you are outside of Kelowna, I will hug you virtually thanks to Skype, Facetime and Google Hang Out.
Your location isn’t as important as your talent, but it is required that you live and work in North America.
Thank you! And, if you read this through and thought, this is not for me but I know who would LOVE to know about this opportunity, please share.