WE ARE OPEN! Boost your family’s immune systems with the power of healthy sleep! 💙
Meet Pam & Team
from the desk of Pam nease, founder & CEO
August 20, 2019
I am a single mompreneur. I am bootstrapping. I am trying to make the world a better place with the beautiful gift and vital life skill of independent sleep.
WHY do YOU want to TRUST my company with YOUR CHILD?
1. Over 10,000 hours of full time hands on sleep consulting experience before I started teaching others. Talk to any professional in any field, experience brings wisdom and mastery.
2. While I watched the baby sleep coach industry take off with sophisticated marketing and certification programs, I focused on relationships and outcomes. I stopped advertising completely. I was too overwhelmed with business due to word of mouth referrals. This will always be a cornerstone of my business. Clients are like FAMILY to me: so much so that we launched a private Facebook group so that we can selfishly keep in touch with all of them plus add value in a whole new way to the families we serve.
3. In addition to a hands on approach and constantly asking each and every family, how I could improve, I immersed myself in the subject. I am university educated. No, not in sleep. I had no idea in High School that my path would lead me here to you, dear reader. I am a student at heart. That will never change. I promise you. For example, I went back to a biennial Pediatric Sleep Medicine Conference that I was invited to in 2017. Do I need to attend? No, I choose to.
4. I am a parent. I was once a sleep deprived mom. I get it. I understand. If you have watched any of my videos, you will often hear me say. “I am not selling water bottles. I am dealing with human life,tiny human beings with tiny toes and tiny fingers. I take that so SERIOUSLY. Some argue, too seriously and it is inhibiting my income but I dismiss their criticism and will continue on with a one family at a time and one Associate at a time approach, for now.
5. We have built a one of a kind training program with policies and protocols for all my past clients who have been vetted to become professional sleep consultants and admin staff. They have your back and I have theirs. They can reach out for on the fly coaching if needed and I will get personally involved with you and your family if requested. Your child’s sleep is our number one priority. We care deeply and have the highest of standards in this unregulated industry.
With a reputation you can trust, a team of dedicated professionals, and a proven method, I invite you to get sleep now.
Meet the Dream Team
Rest assured, these professional sleep consultants and admin staff have your back. They were once in your shoes with a sleepless child and worked with myself or someone on my team. Inspired by their own experience, they applied, were vetted and personally trained by me. Relationships and Outcomes is our motto and your Sleep Angel will guide you step by step with my proven loving.simple.practical and FUN sleep solutions. Take a tour and find out why you can trust them with the greatest gift we are ever given … a child.
We like to have a lot of fun at my company, but we take your family’s sleep seriously.
When you search: How do I get my Baby to Sleep? You will get about 450,000,000 responses.
Where do you start? Who do you trust?
When our parents were raising us, the opposite was the problem. My mom said you were told to put your big girl panties on, suck it up, struggle through and do your best. There was very limited information with respect to parenting, especially when it came to sleep.
Is this a new problem? No. If you go back to Victorian times, nurses were giving a form of opium (laudanum) to help babies sleep. Sounds crazy, but it’s true!
the #1 parenting problem
Sleep happens to be the number one parenting problem. When you are a new parent, the dialogue goes something like this… How old is your baby? What is their name? Are they sleeping through the night?
As a parent, you cannot help but be confused. Dr. William Sears, is a renowned Doctor who promotes bedsharing and co-sleeping for good sleep and healthy attachment. On the other side of the spectrum Dr. Marc Weissbluth, another renowned Doctor, promotes the exact opposite. He recommends that babies should be left alone to cry it out in order to sleep well. His method is also known as extinction.
Then, when you investigate further, there are hundreds of books and websites with do it yourself options available for purchase. Some of the most popular ones today are Taking Cara Babies, The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley, The Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg and Melinda Blau, Solve Your Child’s Sleep Problems by Dr. Richard Ferber, and Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child by Dr. Marc Weissbluth.
sleep is a skill
I helped my own two children learn this vital life skill and beautiful gift and skill of sleep, and I would love to help you and your family too.
Will I ask you to leave your child all alone to cry it out? The answer is NO. You will be there every step of the way as they learn these healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
You can read more here CIO Is Not an Option.
I am an extremely tear sensitive Mom, and so is everyone on my team. If crying concerns you then that is the number one reason to work with one of my highly trained professional sleep consultants.
Together with your Sleep Angel, we will come up with a customized, loving, simple, practical and fun solution to help you and your family get the sleep you need.
Have more questions or concerns? Let’s chat.
We offer a 15-minute complimentary telephone to talk about your unique situation and how you can get sleep now. Call or text us at 250.258.3484 or click here to set up an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Let’s get you sleeping as soon as possible so that you and your little one(s) can enjoy your days! Love, hugs & gratitude, Pam Nease